8 Mile Corridor Community Impact Project
The City of Eastpointe will be putting in 2 grant applications and we are looking for residents help. Municipalities or independent local businesses sponsored by a municipality can apply for a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $22,500 for projects that result in a tangible, lasting improvement to public or private property on the 8 Mile Corridor.
We are looking for ideas that will applied to 8 Mile specifically.
Mini Grant examples would be things like:
- Community Cleanup
- Beautification project such as a community garden or art installation
- Bulk purchase and distribution of masks, sanitizer or other Covid-19 prevention resources
- Community outreach and local business promotion
- Food or resource drive for those within the neighborhood who are in need
- Public art installation
- Park or open space installation or improvement
- Commercial building façade improvement
- Bus stop shelter installation or improvement
To submit your ideas please click here to fill out the survey, you will remain anonymous. If you need further information please click on the pictures below for both the Mini and Major grants. We look forward to your responses!
8 Mile Major Grant Information
8 Mile Mini Grant Information