Fees & Payment Options
Permits, Registrations, Inspections and all other Building Department fees may be paid online, in-person, by mail, or placed in the dropbox attached to the City Hall.
Building Department Fee Study
Building Department Staff will accept applications and enter information into the BS&A database where an invoice is created. The Treasurer's Department accepts payment by check, cash or credit card.
note: credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee by the financial institution.
Mail or Dropbox
Applications received are reviewed by the Building Department for completeness and accuracy. Applicants are contacted if the application or fee submitted require adjustment.
Fees may be paid online when applications are created and submitted through the City of Eastpointe BS&A online system. Applications submitted are reviewed by staff and applicant is notified if fee adjustments are required. Payments submitted online are subject to a 3% processing fee by the financial institution.
City of Eastpointe's BS&A Online Portal
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- Renter's Report
- Rental Inspection Checklist
- Landlord/Tenant Guide to Ordinances
- Rental Registration Application
- Vacant Structure Application
- Masonry Wall Application
- Planning Commission
- Work Compliance-Driveway
- Work Compliance – Roof
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application
- Medical Marihuana Planning and Zoning
- Contractor Registration
- Temporary Dumpster Use Application
- Zoning Verification Application
- Site Plan Review Application for Reoccupancy
- Landlord Registration.pdf
- Business License Form for Landlords
- Site Plan Application